Managing portfolio investments
UXOOL provides investment portfolio management services with maximum profitability from all assets and minimum insured risks
Whatever investment portfolio you need - we have highly qualified specialists to develop and manage an investment portfolio to meet your individual needs.
Safe entry barrier to the market segment
The main goal of investment - is to maximize income and minimize risks. The best way to achieve this goal is a portfolio investment approach.
An investment portfolio - is a set of securities formed in a certain proportion and owned by individuals or legal entities. .
The composition of investment portfolios is formed depending on the current and strategic goals of investors.
There is a specific set of investment portfolios:
1. Income portfolios
Compiled in such a way that the investor could receive income, an acceptable value of which corresponds to the degree of risk, acceptable to the investor. This type of portfolio includes currency, raw materials, metals and securities, yielding income above average (bonds, high-yield stocks, government bonds, etc.).
2. Growth portfolios
Can be formed with the calculation of various rates of income growth - from mode:
- moderate growth portfolios are calculated on a long-term basis and are the least risky; the composition of the securities included in them is changing quite slowly;
- portfolios of accelerated growth are formed by acquiring and constantly updating the composition of shares of issuing companies, which are distinguished by a high degree of risk and fast asset turnover;
- medium-growth portfolios include reliable securities purchased for a relatively long time, and risky stock instruments with increased income, whose composition is constantly updat;
- insurance portfolios, which are formed under the order of individual investors, wishing to purchase securities of any one industry or region.
3. Growth and income portfolios
Can be formed as:
- balance portfolios consisting of income ordinary and preferred shares, as well as bonds;
- a dual-purpose portfolio that successfully combines two types of stocks (some bring high current returns, others give large capital gains).
4. Tax exempted portfolios
Investment funds can form portfolios of securities for which income is tax exempt in accordance with national legislation. These securities include municipal bonds, which, with a high degree of liquidity, imply a small income.
To find out more – contact our consultants.
- Best Forex Provider of 2015 Investors Chronicle & Financial Times
- Best FX Provider of 2016 Online Personal Wealth Awards
- Best FX Broker of 2017 Shares Awards
- Best forex performance of 2017 CFI
The activities of our company are subject to licenses: CySec, MiFID, Ernst & Young and Belize IFSC (license number 60/354 / TS / 17). The availability of these licenses is evidence and guarantee of the provision of high-quality services by UXOOL to its clients at the highest level of service, in accordance with the highest regulations and requirements. UXOOL Ltd is part of the international holding company Leverate Financial Services Ltd (Regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission License no. 160/11) .